Artist Alley: Registration
Artist Alley registration fee is $100 for a 6-foot table and two chairs, for display and sale of art on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Badges/tickets are not included. In other words: « You don't need a badge for Artist Alley. The registration fee is just for the table. You are not required to go to the rest of the convention, but if you decide to do so (highly encouraged!), you must purchase a badge separately. »
Review the rules. Artists are expected to follow all rules of the convention and the hotel at all times.
How It Works
- Read the rules
- Ask questions if you have any!
- Fill out the registration form
- Wait for confirmation.
- Only once you receive a confirmation email is your registration considered accepted.
- Follow the link in the confirmation email to submit payment
- Failure to submit payment within two weeks will cause your application to be rejected, and you must reapply
- Tell everyone to see you at Otakon Vegas!
What You Need
Please have the following information ready for filling in the form:
- Real Name, tables must be reserved in your real name as stated on state ID (driver's license, passport, birth certificate, etc.)
- Studio or group name (if any)
- Your current mailing address
- Active e-mail address
- A current phone number
- A short description of the products you plan on selling
- Special requests
OTAKON VEGAS 2017 ARTIST ALLEY REGISTRATION
Artist Alley Registration is Currently Full!
Registration is now closed, and we will be working through our wait list in the case of any cancellations or non-payments.
Thank you to all who registered!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact The Alley Staff through Otakon Vegas's contact page. Better yet, bookmark The Alley Forum at: http://board.otakon.com/, and make sure to check-in frequently for updates, conversation, and answers to hosts of questions.